These are efficient, long to medium wavelength infrared panel heaters designed for rugged industrial heating applications requiring excellent uniformity.
- Operate at surface temperatures up to 1350 F(2.9 micron-peak).
- We usually stock the two most popular sizes 12" x 12" and 12" x 24"
- Heat density of 15 watts per square inch
- 220 - 360- 440 volts
- Unique black glass/ceramic face material.
- Highly efficient and effective.
- Efficiencies exceeding 83% have been proven.
- Heats up to processing temperatures in about 3-5 minutes.
- Cools down to "safe" temperatures in about 5-10 minutes.
- Operating life in excess of 10,000 hours is expected when operated at 80% of rated output.
- Uniform full heat area.
- Resistive load can be precisely controlled.
- Completely field serviceable.
- Heats all colors uniformly.
- Each heater has four threaded studs for mounting 1/4-20